Natalia is a Senior Lawyer at Butlers Lawyers, and practices solely in Criminal Law.
Natalia was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia after completing a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Mass Communications (Public Relations) and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Australian National University. Natalia is well versed in Court advocacy after having appeared on countless matters involving traffic offences, serious assaults, sexual assaults, dishonesty charges, drug offences, restraining order matters and appeals. She has experience in conducting bail hearings, sentencing matters and trials across many jurisdictions.
Achievements, Outcomes and Reviews
In 2018, Natalia was listed as a Criminal Law Rising Star for Doyle’s Guide for her knowledge and expertise in criminal law. She was elected as a Criminal Law Rising Star by senior level criminal lawyers and barristers, and was one in fifteen practitioners elected nationwide.
Some of her latest Court successes in her career have been as follows:
* Conspiracy to Possess with intent to Sell or Supply 10 pounds (4.54 kg) of Cannabis - Discontinued.
* Possession with intent to Sell or Supply 7.62 grams of Methyl amphetamine, Possession with intent to Sell or Supply 208 grams of Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Fail to Comply with a direction to provide police with a pin code, Possession of Stolen of Unlawfully Obtained Property ($7,970 cash) - All Discontinued.
* Indecent Dealing of a Child x 2 - Appeal Granted, convictions set aside and retrial ordered.
* Possession with intent to Sell or Supply 12 grams of Methyl amphetamine - Amended to simple possession.
* Robbery - Amended to Common Assault and sentenced to a fine.
* Stealing as a Servant x 19 - All Discontinued.
* Steal Motor Vehicle, Reckless Driving and No authority to Drive - All Discontinued.
* Aggravated Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm - Amended to Common Assault and sentenced to a fine.
* Possession with intent to Sell or Supply 7 grams of Methylamphetamine - Discontinued.
* Possession with intent to Sell or Supply 3.5 grams of Cocaine - Discontinued.
* Burglary in a Dwelling and Stealing - All Discontinued
* Stealing x 31 - 26 charges Discontinued, defence costs paid, client fined and granted a spent conviction.
Call us now to arrange a free consultation with Natalia to discuss your matter.