As a client of Butlers, we want you to know that you have the right to expect the following from us:
- Within 48 hours of receiving confirmation from you that you would like us to act for you, we will send you a letter which clearly sets out the basis of our charges.
- We will respond to your written enquiries within 48 hours.
- We will return all incoming phone calls within 48 hours.
- We will send you copies of all incoming correspondence and documents within 48 hours of receiving them.
- We will either reply to letters which we receive concerning your matter, within 48 hours of receiving your instructions to do so, or advise you within that time if it will take us longer.
- We will send you copies of documents and letters which we send to others regarding your matter.
- If a period of four week passes without anything happening on your file, we will contact you to see if there is anything you require us to do on your behalf, unless it is clear from your previous instructions that it is not necessary for us to do so.
- We will provide you with friendly, courteous and reliable service.
- We will do everything possible to ensure that we assist you to successfully resolve the issues you raise with us.
- We will welcome any feedback from you, including any suggestions you may offer as to how we can continue to innovate and improve the ways in which we assist you.
To ensure that these commitments are kept, we ask that you give us your feedback.